Join the Communicate Better Blog Book Club
We read a lot of books here at Communicate Better blog with the intention to further our learning and understanding. We seek wisdom from others to gain deeper insight to ourselves in order to always do our best and provide the best possible experience to our own team and our customers.
With so many amazing books out on the shelves, we find it incredibly inspiring to read and discuss what we learn with each other. It’s the power of the different viewpoints that allows us to see things we may have missed.
That said, we’re considering starting a Communicate Better Blog Book Club (say that three times fast).
Here’s what we’re thinking:
- We’ll assign a book for the group to read over a period of time. We’re thinking books from every angle, such as customer service/experience, leadership, motivation, inspirational, etc.
- Weekly, we’ll post discussion questions and readers can share their comments to get the ideas flowing.
- We’ll post questions/quotes/tidbits from the book via our Twitter page (@commbetterblog) to keep the chat interesting.
- When we’ve completed the book, we’ll pick a few of our members to participate in a Coffee and Customer Service Google Hangout with us to have a live discussion of the book’s impact.
- We’ll also welcome guest blog posts about the book as we’re reading it.