Kicking Off the Communicate Better Blog Book Club
The first session of the Communicate Better Blog Book Club, from here on out referred to as CB3C for short, has commenced.
Let me tell you–I received so many fantastic suggestions (thank you!) and with so many amazing books out there, it was extremely difficult to choose just one. Thank goodness we’ll be doing this club for a while so we will have many opportunities to explore more options.
So, to kick off our customer service/customer experience/leadership/business/self-improvement book club, we’ll begin with the book (drum roll, please):
Integrity Service: Treat Your Customers Right-Watch Your Business Grow by Ron Willingham
I selected this book for three reasons:
- It puts the focus on the customer and their experience
- It puts the focus on improving yourself to help the customer
- It puts the focus on the employee and their experience
In a nutshell, here’s how this book club will work:
- Purchase the book. Don’t worry, it’s not too expensive.
- Read the book at your own speed.
- Each week, for the next four weeks, a discussion post will be shared on Communicate Better Blog.
- Share your thoughts in the “Comments” section of each post or Tweet your thoughts to us via @CommBetterBlog.
- At the end of the four weeks, we will have the opportunity to do a Google Hangout group book club discussion. If you’d be interested in participating, please let me know.
This is going to be awesome because of YOU! Thanks for being a part of it.
Now, time to get reading!